Are you a pasta lover? And don’t you think fresh food is best? There is always an uttermost satisfaction that comes with owning one of the best electric pasta maker. There is nothing as satisfying as having a freshly made pasta with your chosen ingredients, seasonings, and a sumptuous sauce to top it. The modern electric pasta maker has eased the stress that comes with making your very own pasta at home. Time is saved and so is your energy. If you enjoy the taste and flavor of homemade fresh pasta, then one among the best electric pasta maker reviewed here should be your choice. Have pasta, seamlessly, at the comfort of your home.
Best Electric Pasta Maker Comparison
What is an Electric Pasta Maker?
An electric pasta maker is one of the kitchen’s utensils that helps roll, mix, and knead pasta doughs into thin sheets and shapes of pasta. It simplifies the pasta making process and makes it more efficient than other manual kinds of pasta makers. Using an electric pasta maker makes the entire process of pasta making easier and enjoyable. Most electric pasta makers allow that you add the ingredients while it automatically does the rest of the work.
The electric model of the pasta maker is the easiest to handle. It comes with an option of varied speed and does not have to be cranked using a handle. The electric pasta maker is an invaluable, full utility appliance. Do not hesitate to buy an electric pasta maker when you want to enjoy homemade and fresh pasta.
Why Electric Pasta Maker over the Manual One?
Apparently, the electric pasta maker is preferred over the manual one. The ease of usage is one known fact that cannot be overemphasized. This appliance works using automated motor rollers and cutters unlike the manual. Eliminating the use of hands-on handles that processes the dough into thin or thick sheets, as preferred.
They are lightweight, mobile, portable, and designed in adorable colors by brands. Though they are electricity-dependent, however, they produce elegant and consistent size and width of pasta shapes.
Also, they are made of high-quality materials and come with accessories and adjustable options such as the cutters and rollers.
How to Pick the Best Electric Pasta Maker
There are a few things to consider when picking one of the best electric pasta makers. To create your perfect pasta at home, be sure to check for the following factors.
Types of pasta: Individual preference regarding pasta type is an important factor to consider when picking the best electric pasta. Everyone has a favorite pasta type. Although, a few enjoy a variety. To be able to make a particular pasta type, pick the electric pasta maker with the blades, rollers, and cutters of your favorite pasta type.
- Speed level option: If your top priority is speed, compare different brands on the list of the best electric pasta maker. Go for that which will work at the right speed of your choice. This will aid the constant use of your pasta maker with less amount of time consumed. Certain electric pasta makers have just one-speed option, only settle for this if you are convenient with that speed.
- Thickness Option: To determine a very good electric pasta maker, get acquainted with the settings and cutting adjustments. Your desired thickness is what your choice pasta maker will be. The resulting width of the expelled pasta is worth noting.
- Weight: Electric Pasta Makers made from pure stainless steel are the best. They are recommended because this material makes the appliance lightweight and easy to clean. When a pasta maker is too heavy to be taken from place to place with the home or kitchen, there is a problem.
- Dimension: For what purpose and pasta type do you want to get an electric pasta maker? The dimension of the maker is an important factor to note. Most times, the size of an electric pasta maker can predict the effectiveness and power. A smaller machine will perform fewer functions. An average of 12″ by 8.5″, length to width measurement is appropriate. This is subject to your choice based on what the pasta maker will be used for. While picking on a bigger dimension pasta maker, have in mind your kitchen space and storage.
- Warranty: It is usually safer to buy an appliance that comes with some form of warranty. There is nothing as convincing and satisfying as having a long term warranty of products. In fact, most brands show their credibility by giving warranties. Here is a way of safeguarding your investment in case a part of the electric pasta maker stops working unexpectedly. Pick products with a satisfying warranty, this will save you the cost of extra services, thereafter.
Top 5 Best Pasta Maker of 2020 Reviews
3. Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine Electric Motor Attachment
Meet one of the best electric pasta maker and the first on our list. The Marcato Atlas Pasta Maker is so versatile and known for its efficiency. It is an Italian machine made of nickel- and chrome-plated steel. It is solidly constructed to last long and resist corrosion. It is super user-friendly and comes with exciting features such as rollers, cutters, and an option of nine thickness settings.
This is one option that gets everything done efficiently. The pasta maker cuts pasta doughs into consistent and smooth shapes. Also, this appliance comes with a comprehensive manual that makes it operation easy. Do not hesitate to pick this when getting a pasta maker for your home.
2. Hengwei 750W 110V stainless Steel Commercial Electric Noodle Making Pasta Maker
Undoubtedly, the Hengwei Stainless Steel Pasta Maker for a commercial purpose is one of the best electric pasta maker in the market today. It is electric, automatic and can work on tough doughs. This machine has a high-power motor, blade comb with four sections, and five kinds of noodles setting options.
Not only does this appliance work efficiently with a minimal noise level but it also is very sturdy and intuitive to use. Attachments to this machine include the roller adjustment knob, the cutter adjustment knob, and the thickening roller.
A solution to the overheating problem observed in most pasta makers is corrected in this model. Its 750W auto-protection is safe and reliable.
3. Philips Kitchen Appliances HR2375/06, Large Pasta Maker
Pasta making has never been easier. Within 10 minutes, your fresh pasta and noodles are properly mixed and ready using the Philips Kitchen Appliances Pasta maker. This pasta maker is easy to assemble, set up, dismantle, and clean. With a push start button, the machine mixes knead and extrude the pasta in shapes. Efficiency as well as ease in the making process is the Philips Pasta maker plus’s mantra.
With the Philips pasta maker plus, you are presented with an endless list of homemade recipes as you delight. All of the work is done by the machine once you put in the flour and other ingredients of your choice.
4. Imperia Pasta Presto Non-stick Machine
Ask for the all-in-one pasta machine and get an Imperia Pasta Presto non-stick machine. This product is made in Italy and is known for its heavy-duty. Though the speed level cannot be varied, the pasta machine makes safe and clean pasta all the time. Its rollers are made with non-stick coatings.
Furthermore, Imperia Pasta Presto is automated and with just one thickness setting knob, you can select one out of the six thickness setting options.
5. Philips Compact Pasta and Noodles Maker
Innovation at its pick is the Philips Compact Viva Pasta Maker. Add all your ingredients and watch the machine do the rest. This fully automatic machine makes pasta from the start. Also, the witty size of the pasta maker makes it portable, fitting on small kitchen tables.
In the same vein, the stirring bars are designed to accurately and thoroughly mix the flour and liquid. Optimal kneading and a resulting dough with perfect consistency are guaranteed. You can have 2-3 servings of pasta in less than 20 minutes.
Wrapping It Up
If you love food and have great delight making perfect pasta in your home, one of the best electric pasta makers should be your choice. Certainly, this article has provided a comprehensive analysis of the top five best electric pasta makers.
Conclusively, of all the numerous electric pasta makers found in the market today, the overall best might just be the Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine Electric Motor Attachment. Its stainless steel made body is second to none. It is efficient, easy to use and clean, anti-corrosion made, and great for a number of pasta types. Make this your choice when you are in search of an effective, portable, and pocket-friendly electric pasta maker.
In all, consider the pasta types, the weight of the gadget, warranty, speed option, durability, and dimensions among other factors before picking an electric pasta maker. You can view the comparison table once again to decide a right choice.