Several kinds of research have shown that body vibration machines are beneficial for exercises, strengthening the muscles, and for weight loss. They work by contracting and relaxing the muscles while vibrating the body. Simple standing on a vibration machine works. But you can also perform exercises such as squats, crunches, pushups on the vibrating machine. These devices use whole-body vibrations that force the muscle to contract, thereby making your muscle stronger and helping you lose fat. There are many vibration machines, so knowing the right one is important. Best vibration machines for weight loss are necessary for carrying out exercises effectively and giving you fast and effective results without necessary side effects.
Losing weight fast is achievable. One way you can do this is through regular exercise. But doing traditional exercise requires a lot of commitment that you might find tasking and not remain faithful to.
The use of vibration machines for weight loss has made it easy without you having conscious control of it but still getting the required result. Many gyms make use of vibration machines. Without going to the gym you can perform your exercise at home or your convenient location using a vibration machine. It is important to know that a good machine would provide the best result for getting rid of excess fat that leads to overweight.
|Top 6 rated vibration machine for weight loss overview:|
What are the side effects of being overweight
There are no advantages to being overweight, it is very unhealthy and has several side effects on your body and health. In addition to generally low quality of life and the risk of eventual death, being overweight can lead to a long list of side effects which includes the following:
- Stroke: Obesity leads to High blood pressure which can cause a stroke.
- High blood pressure: a larger body area means your heart has to work harder to get blood to all your cells. This can strain your arteries leading to hypertension
- Type 2 diabetes. This is when your body rejects insulin, thereby increasing the sugar level in the blood. This occurs as a result of obesity.
- Cancer: Several cancers such as liver cancer, kidney cancer, colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, and many others can be traced to obesity.
- Gallstones: Obesity leads to the build-up of piles in your gallbladder which develops as gallstones that might require surgery to get rid of.
- Kidney failure: high blood pressure as a result of being overweight can lead to chronic kidney diseases
- Osteoarthritis: This is when bone within a joint break down. Obesity can lead to strains on the joints and cause severe pains and stiffness.
- Weakened muscles and bones: Obesity can cause your bone density to deteriorate and cause fracture and difficulty in body functions.
- Sleep apnea and breathing problems: Being overweight makes airways too small and causes breathing to cease for a while at night.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: Overweight brings about a high risk of GERD, resulting in the licking of stomach acid into your esophagus.
- Skin irritation: Your skin can develop thick rashes and discoloration as fat gathered in any part of the skin folds and greases.
- Infertility: Obesity can affect the reproductive system and develop problems that can make you infertile.
How can a speed vibration plate help you lose weight?
The oscillating vibrations from the vibration machine cause the muscle to contract and relax from the energy the body receives. With the frequent and consistent contraction and relaxing of the muscle, the muscle releases energy and calories. To get the best result, you can start from a low impact then gradually increase it as you get used to it.
The vibration plate shakes the whole body causing an increase in muscular activity which leads to increased flow of blood in the body and burning of calories.
Vibration machines are easy to use and you can take a suitable position for your exercise, depending on the part of the body you are targeting. You can stand on the machine, sit or stretch any part of your body. You can also try various exercise positions on the machine for greater and faster results. Exercises like squats, shoulder stretch, calf massage, crunches, and pushups can be done this way. The more time you spend on the machine the more result you are likely to get.
How to find the best machine for weight loss?
If you want to lose weight, fast then you need a very reliable and the best vibration machine. There are different types, and although they tend to have similar functions, they differ in various ways. The following are some of the tips to keep in mind in order to find the best machine for weight loss:
- Speed of vibration: one of the first things you should check out is the speed of the vibration machine. You might want to consider multiple speed settings that would allow you to increase the speed progressively for optimal results.
- Design: Vibration machines come in a wide range of designs and this can impact their functionality. The design of the machine can also be great in helping you decide which machine to use. You might decide to go for high-power vibration machines to help you in losing weight instantly. An intense and frequent vibration will determine the amount of energy and calories that you lose.
- Strength and durability of the machine: since you have to stand on them, vibration machines tend to have different weight capacities. Be sure to check the maximum weight capacity of your vibration machine and compare it to your weight.
- Functionality. Check to ensure that the machine permits you to do all forms of exercise as you desire. Some vibration machines also come with Yoga resistance bands, and this makes it possible to exercise the upper body
- Safety: vibration machines are mobile, and you have to stand on them. This means they should be designed with safety in mind. The machine should be comfortable, and the plates should be strong enough to support your weight. Some machines also have handles or arm support bars that you can hold while working out. It should also be non-slippery for stability
- Size: portable vibration machines are your best choice when you have limited space to spare in your home. Portable units are also easier to move around which makes it possible to use them anywhere in the house. You should also consider how easy to stow away the unit will be.
Review of 6 Best Vibration Machine for Weight Loss
1. Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine
The Hurtle Fitness Vibration machine delivers high-power vibration at a rate of over 2300 revolutions per minute. The vibrating platform of this machine uses a dynamic oscillation motion technology to deliver full-body vibration which helps to work out the entire body with a special focus on thighs and buttocks. The machine also includes a detachable resistance band that helps to exercise your arm and upper body. This machine has a simple plug-in & step-on operation which makes it quite easy to use. You simply have to step on the machine and it turns on. There is a timer that allows you to set a maximum time for every session. The speed of vibration can be adjusted as well by up to 20 levels.
- Exercises the arm and upper body
- 2300+ Revolutions per minute
- Delivers high powered vibration
- The maximum user weight is not very high
2. BC Vibrant Vertical Vibration Platform Machine
The vibration platform machine is built to specifications based on expert recommendations. It is desired to deliver smooth and powerful shaking motion that helps to exercise the entire body. It features a powerful 500watt motor which allows it to deliver vertical vibrations between a 26 to 45Hz frequency range. Frequency can be adjusted based on your preferences. The machine platform is quite large. This makes it possible to work out conveniently in various positions. It also comes with a stretchy rubber strap and a non-stretchy one which can be used for arm exercises. This vibration machine is designed to be easy to use. There is a LED screen that serves as a control console. There is also a portable remote control for even more seamless control.
- Large vibrating plates makes multiple exercise positions possible
- Remote control
- Simple to use the console
- Powerful motors for smooth shaking motion
- Only vertical vibration
3. Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Machine
This compact full-body vibration machine is suitable for low-impact exercises with impressive results. It has a portable design with meals that makes it even easier to maneuver and use anywhere in your house. This vibration machine delivers 10 minutes of intense workouts and can be used to maximize your regular fitness routine. You will love how easy-to-use this vibration machine is. It features simple controls on a user-friendly console. You can switch between 3 preset programs or vary the speed as desired. There are up to 50-speed settings, so there is no shortage of options to choose from based on your preferences.
- Compact Design with wheels that improve portability
- Up to 50-speed settings
- Speed and heart-rate monitors
- It comes fitted with yoga straps for upper body workout
- The height of the side arms is a little too low.
4. EILISON FITABS Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
This vibrating exercise has a unique design that allows you to use the vibrating plate in a standing or seated position. This machine is suitable for working out and stimulating the muscles in the entire body from your foot to your head. If you want a vibrating machine that operates silently, this unit is one of the top options to consider. The vibrating seat features noise cancellation technology which allows it to run quietly. in terms of the range of vibration, this is machine is one of the top options to consider. The speed settings can be varied between 1 to 99. The machine also has 3 different exercise modes. You can vary these settings using buttons on the machine or with the remote control that comes with it.
- Noise cancellation technology for silent operation
- Can be used while standing or seating
- 100-speed settings and 3 workout modes
- Remote control
5. LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
This vibration plate machine allows you to easily improve your fitness and build your muscles in the comfort of your home. It delivers full-body vibration for a more intensive workout. This machine has a unique design, and it delivers oscillation vibration motion for the entire body. It is built to be safe and sturdy thanks to anti-slip rubber feet, which stabilizes the machine. This machine has a multi-speed design with a 1-99-speed range that helps to maximize your workout based on your preference and ability. It features wheels for easy mobility and can be easily stowed away when not in use.
- User-friendly display screen
- Remote control for easy operation
- 100-speed settings
- Sturdy and stable design
- It does not have a grab bar you can hold
6. GLOBAL RELAX Zen Shaper Plus Vibration Plate
One of the most outstanding features of this vibration plate is the patented curved design. The platform is divided into three areas depending on the type of workout you intend to do on it. This is a very versatile machine with up to 10 manual modes and 3 automatic modes. It also features a timer that you can use to set the time of your workout by up to 30 minutes. This machine features a multi-colored display that can calculate and show you how many calories you have burned or the distance covered by your workout. It also comes witted with fitness elastic bands which allows you to combine the vibration movement with upper-body workout routines.
- Unique curved design
- 30-minutes timer
- USB input for playing music
- Wireless remote control
- The menus and navigation can take a while to get used to
If you are overweight and you’ve been looking for an efficient means to lose weight healthily, you should consider buying a vibration machine. It strengthens your bones and muscles and can potentially help you lose weight as well. This review will help you find a good quality vibration machine that works for you. Our top recommendation of the best vibration machine for weight loss is the Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Machine. This machine is quite versatile and offers up to 50-speed settings. We also recommend the LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine for its mobility and portability.