Leg Compression Machines are simple devices made to put pressure on the limbs of the leg. When pressure is applied on the limbs, blood circulation is made easy in the legs, the muscles relax, toxins in the body are removed and healing in injured parts of the leg begins. This machine is particularly good for patients with leg injuries caused by accidents or injuries incurred during sporting. They are also used after surgery to prevent blood clots in the veins of patients’ legs; a condition is known as venous thrombosis. Leg Compression Machine is useful for adults with chronic illness and mobility problems.
What Are Leg Compression Machines And Its Benefits
The Compression Machine massages the legs to improve blood circulation in the legs. During massages, the machine stimulates the metabolism of fat cells, breaking down cellulite, reinforcing connective tissue. It does that so the skin can have a good tone. Another plus for using the machine. Aside from massaging the legs for increased blood flow, the machine works on reducing the soreness of the muscle after rigorous exercise or strenuous training sessions. This makes the machine therapeutic and is used by hospitals, relaxation centers for physical therapy.
Leg Compression machines are built to work on swellings. They reduce swelling from edema; a condition that occurs when the body cavity accumulates excessive serum. Accumulating serum means the excess serum is piled up in a part of the body. This causes swelling. The very welling Leg Compressors aim to reduce if not remove completely. Again, for consistent circulation of the watery, colorless fluid in the body called lymph, Leg Compression Machines are used to help the lymph move freely. This stops lymph from accumulating on any part of the body to form clusters known as lymphedema. Lymph is the “dirt” carrying fluid. When the lymph flows freely, toxins being carried by it get disposed of properly and not stored in the body due to restricted movements of the lymph.
The machine works to get an easy flow of body fluid makes it ideal for people with underlying health issues such as runner’s heel (plantar fasciitis), water retention (edema), blood clots in the veins (deep vein thrombosis), varicose veins, cramps, blood circulation issues, and muscle fatigue typical in athlete and aging people.
How To Use The Leg Compression Machine Correctly
Compression machines are not just worn on legs, they can be worn on thighs, waist, and arms too using the cuffs that come with the device. Using the device on any body part is to ensure that blood flow on that area is stimulated to drain away excess fluid and relieve fatigue. This feeling isn’t just needed on the legs but also to be enjoyed on the thigh, waist, and arms that partake in a couple of exercises and are tensed from such training too. When the machine is used on these other body parts, the same process is repeated bringing satisfying wellness to the whole body.
If you ever find yourself wondering how the machine does its wonder, think no more. These devices use air in the leg cuffs to create peristaltic rhythms that alternate muscular relaxation and contraction by applying pressure on the leg through the cuffs. The end result is the quick removal of metabolic waste and a whole new feeling in the system.
The compression machine can be used on the legs, the thighs, the arms, even the waist. To use it, connect a hose (that comes with the machine attached) to the cuffs to the machine. The hose uses air compression to press and massage the legs or waist, thigh, or hip to stimulate easy blood flow and ease stress in the muscle which helps the lymphatic and cardiovascular systems to fast track the removal of metabolic waste from the body; while stimulating blood flow.
What Are The Features To Consider When Buying A Leg Compression Machine
Choosing the best Leg Compression Machines depends on the condition for which one is getting the machine.
- For easy blood circulation, you might want to get The Sequential Compression Device by Air Relax. With four great modes, Sequential Compression Device works on the lymph to make way for more fluidity of the lymph. This improves blood circulation and system functionality. It is the best device to get for sport-related injuries, lymphedema, and general swelling condition on the legs.
- For pain relief The Fit King Leg Air Massagers is the best to get. Fit King is certainly a good pick for people with tensed muscles, swollen legs, or varicose veins. It is a user-friendly device that comes with an adjustable strap to make room for the foot during the massage. That way it massages the feet alongside the legs.
- A perfect fit for people with big legs is TENKER Leg Air Massager. TENKER relieves fatigue, ease blood circulation, and reduces pain and comes with an adjustable strap. It is particularly good in that it prevents spasm and panic attacks; something common to Compressors unfit for your leg size.
- Naipo leg massager for calf and foot is a device for the calves and feet. The massager completely eases off fatigue and makes one’s metabolism healthier and stronger. Its ability to relieve stress and to soothe the mind makes it the best therapeutic massager.
- The rapid reboot recovery system is the best leg massager for athletes whose career path constantly put pressure on their legs. This machine is well built, strong, and efficient. Just what the Athletes need. The complete set comes with a compression boot for the arms, legs, and hips.
With the use of these machines may come a certain side effect as users complain of increased blood flow and high body temperature. All these stops the instant you continue treatment. This goes to say the side effects are not permanent. Just a temporary glitch that results from overuse or prolongs use. The best way to keep a tab on it is to stop using the machine the instant you realize you have gotten your desired result. In all, Leg Compression Machines are the best workout machines to pick for good massages and stress relieving workouts for the legs.